Gas Boiler Service in Dublin and Where to Get It
Your home should be a place where you can relax, unwind, and retreat from the stresses of work or school. Whether you’re renting or you own your home, it’s important to ensure that your living space is comfortable and safe. So the last thing you want to deal with when you come home is a gas boiler problem.
Gas boiler issues can be costly, annoying, and even dangerous when left unchecked. Plus, in those chilly winter (or summer) months, they can leave your house without heat or warm water! To prevent that from happening, you should get your gas boiler serviced regularly by a professional technician.
Gas Boiler Service
At least once per year, you should make an appointment with a gas boiler service company like Dublin Plumbing Services to maintain the health and function of your boiler. Ideally, this should be done before the winter months, as you will want to have a functioning boiler before the cold hits hard.
A thorough gas boiler service appointment includes a check of:
- The pressure and flow of the gas
- Seals, fans, and other critical components
- Flue and combustion with a flue gas analyser
- The conditions of the electrical connections and electrodes
- Safety devices
- Traps and vents for any blockages
- Water and gas pipework
If the technician finds any components of your gas boiler that needs repair, they will provide you with a cost and timings quote. You can then schedule your repair appointment for a later date.
Where to Get Gas Boiler Service in Dublin
Dublin Plumbing Services are proud to have eight regional offices around County Dublin to better serve its residents. Find your nearest office below:
- Clontarf – 01 833 0033
- Serving D1, D3, D5, D13, and D17
- Glasnevin – 01 850 0008
- Serving D7, D9, and D11
- Lucan – 01 628 0002
- Serving D10, D15, D20, and D22
- Swords – 01 840 2001
- Serving all of North Co. Dublin
- Ballsbridge – 01 660 1040
- Serving D2, D4, D6, and D8
- Dun Laoghaire – 01 284 1002
- Serving all of South Co. Dublin
- Templeogue – 01 490 0030
- Serving D6w, D12, and D24
- Sandyford – 01 295 2006
- Serving D14, D16, and D18
Dublin Plumbing Services also offers a line for out-of-hours emergencies. If you are experiencing flooding, gas leaks, sewage backups, or stopped water, you can ring us 24/7 at 086 1249 070.