EMERGENCY PLUMBER IN Tallaght, Dublin 24 .CALL 24 HOURS 01 490 0030
Below we have set out some useful tips and important questions you should ask a plumber in Tallaght Dublin 24 before you employ them to carry out any plumbing and heating work in your property.
- Ask them if they are a registered company? Ask for their company registration number.
- Ask them if they have full professional and public liability insurance?
- If you intend on having work carried out on your gas boiler or gas appliance, ask if they are an RGI Registered Gas Installer?
- Ask them if their plumbers are fully qualified and have they independently verified their plumbers qualifications?
- Ask for testimonials from previous customer.
- Ask if they provide a genuine emergency plumbing service 24 hours a days, 7 days a week.
- Ask if they charge a call out fee?
- If they provided you with just a mobile number, ask if they have a landline telephone number?
The above are just examples of the type of questions you should ask any Tallaght plumber before you agree to let them carry out any plumbing and heating work for you. Failure to ask these important questions will most likely end up causing you problems in the long run, problems which can have serious consequences for you in terms of extra expense to put right the damage they caused and also possible serious injury caused to you or your family.
To provide a safe, professional, and responsible plumbing service requires qualifications and experience obtained over many years of training. Plumbing, especially anything to do with gas boilers or oil boilers, is not something a DIY enthusiast can do. They may be good at DIY, but when if comes to anything related to plumbing and heating, there are very good reasons why you should leave it to the professionals. It is no exaggeration when we say that if you employ an unqualified plumber, you really are putting your health and safety in on the line, which is why you need to ask the right questions before you allow any person carry out any plumbing and heating work for you.
We at Dublin Plumbing Services can 100% answer YES to all of the above important questions so you can confident that when you employ us, no matter what the type of plumbing and heating work required, we will provide you with a professional service carried out by our fully qualified and experienced plumbing technicians.
Call our local plumbers in Tallaght telephone number now and speak to one of our friendly telephone staff who are available to answer all your questions. They are also available to provide you with free, professional plumbing and heating advise, even if you do not need to call out one of our Tallaght plumbers now.