EMERGENCY PLUMBER IN Gormanstown, North Co Dublin .CALL 24 HOURS 01 840 2001
Emergency Plumbers in Gormanstown:
Do you find yourself in the midst of a plumbing crisis? Are you in need of a professional plumbing service available 24/7? Do you want to avoid unnecessary fees like callout charges? If you answer ‘Yes!’ to any or all of these questions, read on for our list of tips and helpful questions, which may have slipped your mind in your time of need.
- Is the plumbing company a registered company? Ask for their company number.
- Do they have insurance cover in place? Ask them for details on who they are insured with.
- Is the plumbing company an RGI Registered Gas Installer?
- Ask about the qualifications of their plumbers. For example, do they only use fully qualified plumbers?
- A good plumbing company will have lots of customer comments or testimonials. Ask to see some.
- What hours do they operate? Are they 9 to 5 or are they on-call 24 hours a days, 7 days a week, 365 days a year?
- Avoid unnecessary call out fees. Ask if they charge a call out fee?
We can answer “Yes!” to each of the questions above, so you can be completely confident that we are a very reputable and reliable plumbing company, providing a professional service to both our domestic and commercial customers alike. Each and every one of our plumbing engineers are fully qualified and have years of experience in the plumbing business under their tool-belts.
Asking the right questions will be key in helping you avoid dishonest and unreliable plumbing companies. The list of questions we have compiled above are just a small example of the type of things you should ask and check if you intend on employing a plumber in Gormanstown. If a plumbing company is unable, or cannot provide you with satisfactory answers to all of the above questions, you should walk away and find an alternative plumbing company you can trust to deliver a professional service. Dublin Plumbing Services is such company.
If things go awry, you will need to be able to trace the plumber. It’s best to always ensure they provide a landline number and not just a mobile number. Mobile numbers are not always registered so in the unfortunate event a plumber performs shoddy work or causes damage to your property, you may not be able to trace them with just a mobile number.
Please don’t hesitate to call our local Gormanstown plumbers telephone number and ask our friendly telephone staff as many questions as you feel necessary to satisfy yourself that we are a reputable plumbing company.
Remember: We do not charge any call out fees. We provide a genuine, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, emergency plumbing service in Gormanstown so other than the cost of the call, if will not cost you anything to call out our emergency plumbers in Gormanstown at any time of the day or night.