EMERGENCY PLUMBER IN Glenageary, South Co Dublin .CALL 24 HOURS
Are you searching for a plumber in Glenageary area of County Dublin? If you are, before you make a decision on what Dublin plumbing company to employ, you should read over the following questions. They will help you make a more informed choice and more importantly, they will help you avoid employing a bad or unreliable plumber in Glenageary.
- Is the plumbing company a registered company? Ask for their company number.
- Do they have insurance cover in place? Ask them for details on who they are insured with.
- Is the plumbing company an RGI Registered Gas Installer?
- Ask about the qualifications of their plumbers. For example, do they only use fully qualified plumbers?
- A good plumbing company will have lots of customer comments or testimonials. Ask to see some.
- What hours do they operate? Are they 9 to 5 or are they on-call 24 hours a days, 7 days a week, 365 days a year?
- Avoid unnecessary call out fees. Ask if they charge a call out fee?
- If things go wrong, you want to be able to trace the plumber. Make sure they provide a landline number & not just a mobile number. Mobile numbers are not always registered so in the event a plumber makes a mess and causes damage to your property, you may not be able to trace them with just a mobile number.
The above points are just a small example of the type of things you should ask and check if you intend on employing aplumber in Glenageary or any plumber in Dublin. If a plumbing company cannot provide you with satisfactory answers to all of the above, you should seriously consider using another company who can satisfactorily answer all the above. Dublin Plumbing Services is one such company.
We can positively answer YES to all of the above important questions so you can be 100% confident that we are a very reputable and reliable plumbing company who provides a professional service to all our domestic and commercial customers. All our plumbing engineers are fully qualified and have years of experience in the plumbing business.
Please feel free to call our local Glenageary plumbers telephone number and ask our friendly telephone staff as many questions as you feel necessary to satisfy yourself that we are a reputable plumbing company.
Remember, we do not charge any call out fees and we provide a genuine, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, emergency plumbing service in Glenageary so other than the cost of the call, it will not cost you anything to call out our plumbers in Glenageary at any time of the day or night.