EMERGENCY PLUMBER IN Clondalkin, Dublin 22 .CALL 24 HOURS 01 628 0002
Below are some very helpful tips and important questions you should ask a plumber in Clondalkin Dublin 22 before you agree to have them carry out any plumbing and heating work for you.
- Ask them if they are a registered plumbing company? Ask for their company registration number.
- You should always ask if they have full insurance cover? Ask them what insurance company they are insured by?
- Ask if they an RGI Registered Gas Installer?
- Ask if their plumbers are fully qualified and have they verified the qualifications of their plumbers?
- Can they provide you with customer testimonials?
- Are they on-call 24 hours a days, 7 days a week, 365 days a year?
- Is their service available without any call out charges?
- Do they provide a landline telephone number & not just a mobile number?
The above is just a small handful of questions you need to ask plumbers in Clondalkin or any plumber in Dublin before you allow them to carry out any plumbing and heating work for you. If any plumbing company cannot provide you with satisfactory answers to all of the above questions then we would urge you to think long and hard before about letting them do any work for you.
Imagine you employed a plumber in Clondalkin and this plumber has only provided you with a mobile number. Consider the following. This plumber fixes a burst pipe in your attic. During the night the pipe starts to leak water and it is the next morning before you realise this and by then there is already serious damage caused to your property. You call the plumber who supposedly fixed the burst pipe, you tell him what happened, he says he will be round to fix the problem but you never hear from him. Days pass and still no sign of the plumber returning. Then the unregistered mobile number you have for him is dead. You have absolutely no way of finding out where he is and you are left to pay for all the damage caused by his bad workmanship. This is just one scenario you could find yourself in if you do not ask the right questions.
Dublin Plumbing Services can positively answer YES to all of the above important questions so you can rest assured that we are a very reputable and reliable plumbing company who provides a professional service to all our domestic and commercial customers.
Please feel free to call our local Clondalkin plumbers telephone number and ask our friendly telephone staff as many questions as you feel necessary to satisfy yourself that we are a reputable plumbing company.
Remember, we do not charge any call out fees and we provide a genuine, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, emergency plumbing service in Clondalkin so other than the cost of the call, if will not cost you anything to call out our plumbers in Clondalkin at any time of the day or night.